Romantic canopy bed
Castle Schloss hotel Kurfurstliches Amtshaus
Palace Dauner Burgregiman prince deanery, Daun in the volcanic Eifel mountains, 40 km Cochem on the Mosel river, 70 km Trier, 72 km Koblenz / Coblence, Eifel mountains between the Rhine and Moselle rivers, Luxembourg and Belgium
Canopy bed romantic
with a lovingly menu for two
For loved ones, affianced ones, married ones, and, and, and, …
Surprise your partner with one of our special arrangements.
Spend the night in one of our historic canopy beds and experience the culinary delights together in our gourmet restaurant, “Count Leopold”, with its atmosphere of complete elegance and friendly hospitality.
The “Romantic Package” has the following to offer:
- Welcome cocktail
- 2 overnight stays in an enchanting canopy bedroom
- Breakfast from our elaborate Eifel mountains buffet
- Evening menu with 3 courses on the day of arrival
- The “Lovingly Menu for Two”, a selected menu composition of our chef de cuisine, Jens Kottke, consisting of 7 courses on the second evening
- Afterwards, a bottle of champagne in the “Grafenschanke” (a bar) or served for you at a place of your choice
- Double bedroom 255 EUR per person
Every further day in this romantic atmosphere with overnight stay and breakfast and a nice 3-course menu based on a gourmet basis 95 EUR per person.
The arrangement can also be booked for vegetarians.
Gunter and Christa Probst
D-54550 Daun / Vulkaneifel
Tel. +49 (0) 65 92 / 925-0
Fax +49 (0) 65 92 / 925-255