New Year’s Eve, firework, gala dinner, small delectabilities
Castle Schloss hotel Kurfurstliches Amtshaus
Palace Dauner Burgregiman prince deanery, Daun in the volcanic Eifel mountains, 40 km Cochem on the Mosel river, 70 km Trier, 72 km Koblenz / Coblence, Eifel mountains between the Rhine and Moselle rivers, Luxembourg and Belgium
With tingling pleasure into the new year,
turn of the year on the Daun castle!
New Year 2002 / 2003
from December 30, 2002 to January 2, 2003
We will say farewell to the old year by candlelight with a glittering Gala-Dinner.
Princely-festive we will welcome the new year in the Kurfurstlich Amtshaus.
New Year’s Eve program:
- 3 overnight stays in a stylish comfortable bedroom
- breakfast from the elaborate Eifel mountains buffet
- Monday evening: a 4-course surprise menu
- On New Year’s Eve we’ll invite you to a champagne menu with 6 courses including a half a bottle of champagne per person.
- We will welcome the New Year together with a colorful firework and champagne in the ambulatories gangway.
- Following this, we will surprise you with fine little delectabilities in the knight’s bar “Grafenschanke.”
- Enjoy the New Year’s evening with a 3-course fish menu and a dessert composition.
- The use of the indoor rock swimming pool, sauna and steam bath is also included in the price.
Price per person
Single / double bedroom 450 EUR
Bigger single / double bedroom 470 EUR
Double canopy bedroom 500 EUR
Every further overnight stay,
combined with a 3-course menu (“Half-board”)
Single bedroom / double bedroom 87 EUR per person
Larger single / double bedroom 90 EUR per person
Double canopy bedroom 95 EUR per person
The arrangement can also be booked for vegetarians.
We would be happy to welcome you as guest in our house.
Gunter and Christa Probst
D-54550 Daun / Vulkaneifel
Tel. +49 (0) 65 92 / 925-0
Fax +49 (0) 65 92 / 925-255