Princely days for connoisseurs
Castle Schloss hotel Kurfurstliches Amtshaus
Palace Dauner Burgregiman prince deanery, Daun in the volcanic Eifel mountains, 40 km Cochem on the Mosel river, 70 km Trier, 72 km Koblenz / Coblence, Eifel mountains between the Rhine and Moselle rivers, Luxembourg and Belgium
A right royal experience
for the connoisseur
for friends with good taste,
who are fond of just that something special.
Reside princely –
and live – like God in France …
The “Connoisseur arrangement”
- Welcome cocktail
- 2 overnight stays in a comfortable bedroom / standard bedroom with shower / private toilet, direct-dial telephone, color TV, stereo with radio and mini bar
- Breakfast from an elaborate breakfast buffet
- Evening menu with 3 courses on the arrival day
- Gourmet menu with 5 courses on the second evening
- Single bedroom / double bedroom 210 EUR per person
Every further day with overnight stay and breakfast buffet, combined with a 3-course menu based on gourmet basis 87 EUR per person.
The arrangement can also be booked for vegetarians.
Gunter and Christa Probst
D-54550 Daun / Vulkaneifel
Tel. +49 (0) 65 92 / 925-0
Fax +49 (0) 65 92 / 925-255